Saturday, February 5, 2011

Etsy

I recently started an Etsy shop.http://www.etsy.com/people/AmigurumiByAli It's beginning slowly because I'm so busy with the new semester at HSU but it's very exciting none the less!
I've also recently bought a bunch of lamb's pride yarn. I can't wait to start making all kinds of adorable Amigurumi with all of my new colors!
I've organized a little area in my china cabinet so now I have all of my yarn and craft supplies in one lovely place :)
I can't stop coming up with new ideas for ways to make Amigurumi. It is so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. That site is so neat! I haven't bought anything from it, but I always look at it! I just found this other site you might just love!!!

    cutoutandkeep.net

    When you make your own patterns you can share them there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cool website! I could explore forever, checking out everyone's cool handmade projects. Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete